Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm so chilly!

I can't shake this chilly stuff! I learned a side effect is being cold and sure enough, it's one of mine! That's not particularly a bad thing. Normally I am so overheated it's ridiculous! I'm that person that has the AC on by April/May in upstate NY, set on FREEZER. Now, I'm begging my other half to turn it UP, I'm good at 72 now, rather than 67. Electricity bonus!


I failed to measure myself prior to starting Belviq last week, so I did so last night, whoa...talk about a shocker...and an incentive! I know I can do this and I feel confident I will be approved for another script.

Insurance companies are really temperamental when it comes to covering Belviq. I have CDPHP and they gave me a month approval, but even so it still cost me $80.00 out of pocket. On July 28th I have to see the Dr. for a weigh in and submit another request for approval. My feelings vary on this....1st of all, why the hell does an insurance company dictate what my physicians feel is a necessary drug for me? I'm also curious as to why some cover so much more and others flat out refuse? I think the general rule is to lose 5% of your weight in 90 days...so why does my company want a review in 30 days? No matter what......I will continue with this path, even if I have to pay out of pocket.

The scale showed no difference today, but I'm not discouraged, 9 pounds in 8 days is pretty freakin' fantastic!

I'm thrilled with my weight loss and I intend to nail this.......

Today's lunch consisted of the last piece of leftover grilled salmon, about 3 oz and leftover Orange Glazed Roasted Cauliflower. This has become my normal for lunch, the previous night's dinner leftovers, it keeps me on track and saves me a LOT of $$$ not buying lunch out everyday from work. Another bonus!







No comments:

Post a Comment